Travel Vaccinations & Certification


Foreign Travel

If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel you need to meet with the practice nurse to discuss your travel arrangements. This should be done at least 4 weeks in advance of your travel dates. You will need to disclose which countries and areas within countries that you are visiting to determine what vaccinations are required.
Please complete a travel risk assessment form prior to your appointment, you can also get a copy from the surgery.

If you would like more information on travel please click on the link below:

Non-NHS Work 

There is a charge for non NHS work these include pre-employment driving and other medicals, insurance claims, life insurance, private certificates, firearm applications etc.  We do not provide validation for passports, ID cards, driving licence etc.  A list of fees is available from the reception.  Please be aware of the fees before you arrange any non NHS work as you or your employer will be liable for the fee.  Please also be aware that this work is non-NHS work and will not be treated as a matter of urgency.

Click the button below to see our private fees.  Please note that these fees are the 2018 charges and may have fluctuated since that time.

Travel Info and Links